Xeomin, Xeomin is a new generation botulinum toxin from Merz Aesthetics, which reduces expression lines, leaving the face natural without causing a mask effect.
Like other botulinum toxin preparations, Xeomin blocks the conduction of nerve impulses to muscles. As a result, the muscles relax and the wrinkles above them are smoothed.
A distinctive feature of Botox and Dysport is that Xeomin has a gentle effect without switching off the muscle completely. This is justified in cases where it is necessary to maintain natural facial expressions.
- horizontal forehead wrinkles
- brow wrinkles
- wrinkles in the outer corners of the eyes (crow's feet)
- wrinkles on the wings and bridge of the nose
- drooping eyebrows
- lactation period;
- oncological diseases;
- individual intolerance to Xeomin components;
- neuromuscular pathologies;
- local inflammation in the area of the planned injection;
- hemophilia (bleeding disorder);
- taking antibiotics, anticoagulants;
- pronounced hernias of the upper and lower eyelids.
In general, injections are tolerated by both men and women quite easily, and do not cause serious complications. Still, there are cases of the following side effects:
- edema, if associated with injections;
- discomfort, redness, or pain at the injection site;
- visual impairment;
- muscle numbness;
- allergic reactions to botulinum toxin.
Recommendations after treatment
- on the day of treatment, be in an upright position, do not sleep face down for 4 hours;
- to avoid infection, do not touch the injection site, do not take a hot bath for several days, do not go to the sauna;
- do not drink alcohol for several days after the injection;
- avoid driving a vehicle on the day of treatment (preferably);
- on the day of treatment and the next day, do not use decorative cosmetics at the injection site.
Photos before and after Xeomin
Frequently Asked Questions
How many procedures will you need?
One procedure is enough. After three weeks, you need to come for a consultation. If necessary, we will carry out a correction.
How much does the correction cost?
The calculation is carried out depending on the number of units used.
Is it suitable for men?
Yes, of course, Xeomin has indications for men. For this, there are special techniques that allow you to reduce facial expressions, but at the same time the face will look natural.