Pure Retinol Peel based on highly purified retinol are powerful anti-aging peels from the No. 1 US peeling manufacturer PCA Skin.
Benefits of Pure Retinol Peel
- High purity. High purity retinol for superior clinical results.
- Does not stain the skin. Pure Retinol is transparent and does not stain the skin yellow, unlike other peels. This allows the patient to stay in daily life after application.
- Predicted results allows you to prescribe a course of necessary procedures strictly individually and according to indications, and the use of powerful corrective agents from the same manufacturer for a particular problem in the treatment protocol will allow you to achieve a result in 100% of cases without causing a conflict compatibility of cosmetics and peels.
Why do you need retinoic peels?
Retinoic peeling contains a high concentration of retinol and allows you to speed up the treatment and get results several times faster than applying a cream with retinol. The massive effect of retinol restructures the skin and you will see the results immediately after the exfoliation.
What is special about retinoic peeling?
Retinoic peels are classified as chemical peels, but unlike acid chemical peels, which cause a metered effect on the surface or superficial-median layers of the epidermis, the effect of retinoic peels is directed to the cell genome. Retinol's effect is versatile for a variety of skin problems such as aging skin, hyperpigmentation, including melasma and chloasma.
- age-related skin changes (wrinkles, decreased skin turgor)
- enlarged pores
- hyperpigmentation, melasma, chloasma
- reduction of skin turgor
- photodamaged skin (pigmentation and dilated blood vessels)
- in complex acne treatment
How is the procedure going?
You will be surprised, but retinoic peeling is, at first glance, a very simple procedure. After removing the makeup and toning the skin, the specialist will apply and evenly distribute the peeling in the form of a cream over the skin surface with massaging movements. The Pure Retinol Peel has a creamy base and does not stain the skin, thanks to the high degree of purification of retinol, you will not experience any sensations or discomfort during application.
The next day, depending on individual sensitivity, there may be a slight pinkness of the skin. On the 3-4th day, large-lamellar peeling will begin.
4% Pure Retinol Peel - peeling is completed by 6-7 days.
6% Pure Retinol Peel - peeling is completed by 7-8 days.
The doctor will prescribe corrective products for home use, which will increase the effectiveness of the procedure and make the recovery period comfortable.
- hypersensitive skin
Preparing for the procedure
Retinoic peels do not require any special preparation.
Photos before and after retinoic peeling
Recommendations after retinoic peeling
- On the day of the procedure, it is recommended not to wash or rub your face for 8-12 hours (the doctor will give you detailed recommendations).
- The next day:
- Facial Wash Skin Cleansing
- Apres Peel - a specially formulated after-peel skin care product that will make the recovery period comfortable and will allow you to stay in your usual daily routine.
- Sunscreen Protection Hydrator SPF will reliably protect your skin from the negative effects of UV rays.
Prices for retinoic peeling in Kiev
|Professional peelings PCA SKIN, USA|
|4% Pure Retinol Peel Face *||UAH 4200||40 minutes|
|6% Pure Retinol Peel Face *||UAH 4900||40 minutes|
Frequently Asked Questions
Will my face be yellow?
No, PCA Skin uses highly purified Pure Retinol, which is completely transparent and invisible on the skin, so you can go without limitation and lead a normal life.
Is the retinoic peel painful?
No, retinoic peeling does not cause any sensations during or after the procedure.
Can it be combined with other treatments?
Pure Retinol Peel can be combined with laser treatments, injection techniques. The doctor will develop an individual treatment program and combinations of different procedures during the consultation.
How many procedures are required?
This is individual, the course can be from 1 to 3-4 procedures with a frequency of 3 weeks. The patient sees the result after the first procedure.
What areas are peeling on?
Retinoic peeling is performed on the face.