Mesotherapy is an injection technique based on the intradermal and subcutaneous administration of microdoses of drugs, both strictly regionally and at a distance from the focus, in order to obtain a pharmacological effect from the drug, and also the effect of physical stimulation with a needle.
The main advantage of mesotherapy is the deep introduction of medicinal solutions, which cannot be achieved by applying creams.
Mesotherapy is a medical procedure and is carried out in compliance with the rules of asepsis.
The concept of mesotherapy was introduced by the French physician Pistor in the 50s. Pistor himself admitted that an invention often turns out to be just a new look at things that have long been known. Today mesotherapy is used in more than 40 countries in the world. The popularity of the procedure is growing due to its high efficiency.
The injection route of administration of drugs has a greater bioavailability and less systemic effect on the body. In addition to the active ingredients that make up mesotherapy drugs, this technique also has a reflex stimulating effect. The composition of drugs for mesotherapy depends on the direction of the procedure and the goals set by the specialist and the patient.
The range of indications for mesotherapy is very wide in various fields of medicine (rheumatology, neurology, sports medicine, etc.).
Most often, mesotherapy is used to affect the deep layer of the skin - the dermis, which gives density, firmness and elasticity to our skin. A decrease in the content of collagen and elastin in the skin leads to the appearance of wrinkles and sagging skin. In this case, mesotherapy allows you to activate the skin's own fibroblasts and stimulate the synthesis of its own collagen.
Indications for mesotherapy
- fight against localized fatty deposits
- reduction of skin turgor
- wrinkle correction
- spider veins
- stretch marks
- acne disease
- alopecia areata - hair loss.
- individual drug intolerance
- exacerbation of somatic diseases
- oncological diseases
- blood clotting disorders
- autoimmune diseases
- skin diseases at the injection site.
Mesotherapy is successfully used to combat local fatty deposits and cellulite. Creams, lotions and other topical agents do not penetrate well through the skin and cannot reach the subcutaneous fat cells for maximum effect. Mesotherapy, on the other hand, allows you to inject the drug directly into the target.
With stretch marks, mesotherapy will help to increase the density of the skin, making stretch marks less noticeable. Improving the nutrition of the epidermis will make the border between striae and the unaffected skin area invisible.
In cases of hyperpigmentation, mesotherapy will help with deep pigment.
In case of acne, it increases the immune system of the skin, reducing the frequency of acne breakouts.
The Venus clinic uses drugs from Toscana, Caregen, French Laboratoir, Mesoline.
Preparing for the procedure
No special training required.
Recommendations after mesotherapy
- it is not recommended to visit the sauna for 1-3 days
- it is not recommended to sunbathe for 1 to 3 weeks
- Apply SPF 30+ in Spring/Summer
Mesotherapy prices in Kiev
|Lipolytic RRS Cellutrix||UAH 2500||60 minutes|
|Mesotherapy RRS Eyes||UAH 1900||60 minutes|
|Lipolytic cocktail||UAH 1250||60 minutes|
|Anti-cellulite cocktail||1200 UAH||60 minutes|
|Striae||UAH 1300||60 minutes|
|Face lift||UAH 1700||60 minutes|
|Body Lift||UAH 1600||60 minutes|
|Lighten Pigmentation||1400 UAH||60 minutes|
|Cocktail "Intensive hair restoration"||1200 UAH||60 minutes|
* prices for body injections are indicated starting from 5 ml of the drug.
Frequently Asked Questions
Does it hurt?
A local anesthetic is applied prior to the procedure to relieve pain. The injections are carried out with thin needles that cause a minimum of discomfort.
Is it harmful?
No, it's safe. For mesotherapy, vitamins and minerals are used that cannot harm the body.
What is included in mesotherapy?
The composition of meso cocktails can include from two to fifty components, depending on the purpose of the procedure and the desired end result.
- Hyaluronic acid(HA) is the basis of most meso cocktails. With age, the natural production of HA by our body decreases, this becomes the main cause of dryness, decreased turgor, elasticity, firmness of the skin and, as a result, the formation of wrinkles and creases. The HA in meso cocktails replenishes the lack of HA in our body, fills and restores the lost volume of the skin, gives it radiance and freshness.
- Vitamins are often used in meso cocktails. Depending on the direction of the treatment, this can be vitamin C - in the treatment of pigmentation, vitamins A and E (tocopherol), for rejuvenation, restoration and retention of moisture in the skin, B vitamins to increase the skin immunity. Vitamin cocktails are excellent antioxidant support for skin, hair and body.
- Microelements are a group of magnesium and silicon salts that provide optimal nutrition and regeneration of cells, as well as increase the elasticity, firmness and turgor of the skin.
- Acids - stimulate skin cells, increase collagen and elastin production, accelerate keratinization, allowing healthy cells to move faster to the surface, improving skin texture, quality and color.
- Herbal ingredients is a powerful tool in meso cocktails that has a pronounced anti-inflammatory, soothing and regenerating effect.