Dysport is a botulinum toxin preparation used for the correction of mimic wrinkles from the French company Ipsen.
How to remove facial wrinkles?
Today, one of the most popular and affordable methods of getting rid of wrinkles is dysport, xeomin and botox (based on botulinum toxin type A, obtained from the bacteria Clostridium botulinum). Botulinum toxin injections are a low-traumatic procedure, they are practically painless, after injections there are no traces of injections, which allows you to immediately return to everyday life.
Dysport is injected under the skin or into the muscle in the area of wrinkles by injections, while local relaxation of the facial muscles and alignment of the skin relief occurs. The result is visible a few days after the procedure, and the effect lasts 4-6 months, sometimes longer, after which the procedure can be repeated again. After several procedures, the bad habit of frowning on the forehead disappears, and the problem will be solved without the effect of the drug. The amount of the drug, as well as the zone of administration, is determined by a specialist at an in-person consultation, taking into account the wishes of the patient.
- horizontal forehead wrinkles
- brow wrinkles
- wrinkles in the outer corners of the eyes (crow's feet)
- wrinkles on the wings and bridge of the nose
- drooping eyebrows
- hyperhidrosis (increased sweating of the armpits, feet, palms).
- lactation period;
- oncological diseases;
- individual intolerance to the components of the drug (botox, xeomin or dysport);
- neuromuscular pathologies;
- local inflammation in the area of the planned injection of botox, xeomin or dysport;
- hemophilia (bleeding disorder);
- taking antibiotics, anticoagulants;
- cow's milk protein allergy (Dysport);
- pronounced hernias of the upper and lower eyelids.
Dysport and other botulinum toxin preparations are prescription drugs, therefore they are well studied and have a complete list of all possible side effects. This is not a drawback, but once again testifies to knowledge and safety. These include:
- drooping of the eyelid or eyebrows with Botox or Dysport injections in this area of the face;
- edema, if associated with injections;
- discomfort, redness, or pain at the dysport injection site;
- visual impairment;
- muscle numbness;
- allergic reactions to Dysport drugs.
Recommendations after the procedure
- on the day of the procedure, be in an upright position, do not sleep face down for 4 hours;
- to avoid infection, do not touch the injection site of Botox, do not take a hot bath for several days, do not go to the sauna;
- do not drink alcohol for several days after receiving Botox injections;
- avoid driving a vehicle on the day of the procedure (preferably);
- on the day of the procedure and the next day, do not use decorative cosmetics at the injection site.
Frequently Asked Questions
How many procedures will you need?
One procedure is enough. After three weeks, you need to come for a consultation. If necessary, we will carry out a correction.
How much does the correction cost?
The calculation is carried out depending on the number of units used.
Can men do it?
Yes, of course, Dysport has indications for men. For this, there are special techniques that allow you to reduce facial expressions, but at the same time the face will look natural.