Non-surgical NeoGen plasma blepharoplasty is a procedure using the energy of nitrogen plasma, as a result of which the skin of the eyelids contracts. Non-surgical blepharoplasty can serve as an alternative to surgery in the early stages.
How does non-surgical blepharoplasty work?
Regeneration of the skin around the eyes with NeoGen™ plasma is a safe and effective procedure that takes 30 minutes and allows you to quickly return to your usual rhythm of life. Before the procedure, an anesthetic cream is applied to the area around the eyes. The skin is treated gradually, including the area of the upper movable eyelid.
Using plasma energy, NeoGen restructures the skin by replacing old damaged collagen with a significant amount of new one.
- Wrinkles around the eyes
- Reduced skin turgor of the upper and / or lower eyelids
- Puffiness and bags under the eyes
- Tired eyes
- Dark circles under the eyes
- violation of the integrity of the skin at the site of the procedure
- fresh tan
- allergic rashes
- fever, epilepsy, severe systemic diseases
- visit to the solarium within 2 weeks before the procedure
- taking systemic retinoids
NeoGen Plasma - the pioneer of plasma rejuvenation technologies
Despite the wide range of devices and procedures that exist today on the aesthetic medicine market, there are very few safe technologies for the delicate eye area, including the movable part of the eyelids.
Clinically Proven Effectiveness
NeoGen plasma is a technology that has proven its effectiveness and the ability to restore the natural architecture of the skin, with positive dynamics for at least a year after the procedure.
Clinical studies have shown that, as a result of the NeoGen Plasma skin regeneration procedure, an average improvement in upper eyelid skin tightening is 22%, a reduction in periorbital wrinkles by 35%.
NeoGen Plasma is ideal for non-surgical lifting of the upper and lower eyelids and wider periorbital region.
Benefits of NeoGen Non-Surgical Blepharoplasty
- The procedure of non-surgical blepharoplasty on the NeoGen Plasma apparatus is comparable in efficiency to surgical lifting, but without the risks of pigmentation and scarring and a long rehabilitation period.
- NeoGen Plasma is clinically proven to be effective.
- The NeoGen Plasma procedure gives a pronounced result and allows you to maintain the effect for at least a year after the procedure.
Preparing for the procedure
No special preparation required.
Recommendations after the procedure
- do not sunbathe for 1-3 months in the sun and in a solarium
- apply SPF 30+ within 1-3 months after the procedure
- after the procedure, the patient receives an individual set of skin care products, according to the intensity of the effect
Prices for non-surgical blepharoplasty in Kiev
|Deep plasma revitalization of the area around the eyes (dark circles, wrinkles, atonic skin)||UAH 2500||60 minutes|
|NeoGen Soft Blepharoplasty||UAH 6500||60 minutes|
Frequently Asked Questions
Is this procedure right for you?
- Would you like to improve your skin tone and get rid of pigmentation?
- If there are fine or pronounced wrinkles (including around the eyes and mouth) that you would like to get rid of?
- Do you experience acne scars?
- NeoGen Plasma is an excellent choice for skin rejuvenation.
How many treatments is necessary?
Depending on the treatment area, your skin condition and the desired end results, one to six treatments may be required. The duration of rehabilitation depends on the intensity of the impact. You will notice radical changes within a week after the procedure and in the following months.
Which changes can I see?
After low-energy treatments, you will see an improvement in skin texture (shrinking pores, smoothing the relief), as well as a reduction in fine wrinkles. After the high-energy treatment, you will see a reduction in deep wrinkles, a reduction in post-acne and a reduction in hyperpigmentation, and a lifting of the facial contours.